Where instruction is held
Faculty of Business Administration - the University of Economics Prague
The Faculty of Business Administration of the University of Economics Prague ranks among the foremost faculties in Central and Eastern Europe focusing on management. The Faculty of Business Administration has achieved, as the only one in the Czech Republic, EQUIS international accreditation.
Zurich University of Applied Sciences/ZHAW
The ZHAW School of Management and Law is one of the most renowned faculties of management and business in Switzerland and the only one possessing AACSB accreditation. It is part of the ZHAW University of Applied Sciences. Its internationally recognised Bachelor´s and Master´s degree programmes are innovative both in terms of their content and practice focus.
- Study duration
- 20 months
- Language of Instruction
- MBA credits
- 90 ECTS
- Course of Study
- Teaching is organised as an intensive three-day instruction
- Days of Instruction
- Once in month always on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 9:00 - 16:00
- Subject Completion
- Each of 17 modules is completed by an examination
- Termination of the Programme
- The programme is completed by student´s presentation and defence of the final project
- Strategy MBA / Strategie pro MBA
- Leadership MBA / Leadership pro MBA
- Marketing MBA / Marketing pro MBA
- Management MBA / Management pro MBA
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship / Inovace a podnikání pro MBA
- Strategy in Practice / Tvorba strategie firmy
- Managerial Skills Training / Trénink sociálních a manažerských dovedností
- New Drivers in Marketing /Nové drivery marketingu
- Excellence in Sales Management / Excelence v Sales Managementu
- The Best Management Lessons Stories / Manažerské příběhy
- Managerial Law: Tools for Business Strategy / Manažerské právo: Nástroje pro strategii
- Ethically Responsible Leadership / Etika a udržitelný rozvoj v managementu firmy
- Digital Transformation / Digitální transformace (ZHAW/Zurich)
- Logistics and Transport / Logistika a přeprava
- Human Capital Management
- Managing Start-up Development / Řízení růstu start-upů
- Macroeconomic Competences / Vnější svět firmy
Subjects of Post Master´s Degree Programme of the Faculty of Business Administration
- An alternative to Strategy for MBA (3MB101) is Strategy (3SG403) and Strategy (3SG408).
- An alternative to Leadership for MBA (3MB102) is Leadership (3PS 441 and 3PS741).
- An alternative to Marketing for MBA (3MB103) is Marketing 2 (3MG412 and 3MG712).
- An alternative to Management for MBA (3MB104) is Management 2 (3MA412 and 3MA712).
- An alternative to Innovation and Entrepreneurship for MBA (3MB105) is Innovation and Entrepreneurship (3PO401) and Innovation and Entrepreneurship (3PO701).